European standards of organization & provision of therapeutic services
The DentalClinic has cutting-edge equipment, which helps to achieve the optimal therapeutic results. The initial radiographic check is performed with the use of a system of digital X-rays which contains phosphorus plates, ensuring thus, your lowest possible exposure to radiation. The design and placement of dental implants and prosthetic works is achieved with the help of guided computed tomography and the use of a CAD/CAM system.
The progress of the course of your treatment is also visible to you through the use of an intra-oral digital camera, as well as by taking initial, intermediate and final digital photos with a DSLR-type digital camera.
The dental Diode Laser which is part of the equipment of The DentalClinic covers a huge range of dental applications, such as oral surgery (incisions, faster healing of wounds), periodontology, endodontic treatments, the optimal healing of intra-oral lesions (aphthae, ulcers of the oral mucosa) and whitening (bleaching).
The DentalClinic follows modern European standards regarding the application of dental science. Of course, we could not omit the very important part that regards the observance of hygiene rules. Our clinic has a management system with multiple safeguards, for all dental tools. We use autoclaves for sterilization, a procedure that follows the placement of the tools in special washing and disinfection devices, with the use of ultrasounds.
To safeguard your health our principles are:
- The use of disposable examination gloves made of latex and vinyl (for patients with a history of allergic reaction to latex).
- The use of disposable, sterilized glasses, saliva ejectors, needles and cartridges of anesthetic solutions, to prevent the transmission of infections.
- The placement of disposable adhesive plastics in all the parts of the dental device from patient to patient, so that the gloves of the doctor remain sterilized throughout the entire therapy session.
- The disinfection of the entire equipment of the dental clinic (dental devices, piping, workbenches), as well as of the floor with strong disinfectant solutions similar to the ones that are used in the operating rooms of the hospitals.
The sequence of actions that are followed for the disinfection – sterilization of the tools is the following:
- After the completion of every session, all the tools that have been used (with the exception of non-metal tools which are disposable) are placed in an ultrasound bath with a disinfectant solution, where they remain for one hour, with the aim of breaking down the cell walls of microbes.
- Rinsing, brushing and placement of the tools in a hospital tool washing machine, at 90 degrees Celsius for one hour.
- Drying with absorbent paper.
- Bagging in special envelopes with a sterilization signal, which changes color after the completion of the process.
- Placement of the bagged tools in an autoclave for another one and a half hour, so that their complete sterilization is achieved.
- Storage of all the tools in the airtight sterile envelopes, until the moment they will be opened for use in the presence of the patient.